Engineered Stone

Quartz stone, otherwise known as engineered stone, is a man made stone made of 93% crushed quartz. The other 7% consists of bonding agents, pigment and additives that create the different designs. This stone is highly scratch, chip, heat and stain resistant.

Engineered stone can look similar to granite, with large pieces of quartz amongst a solid colored background. Or it can look small and grainy if the quartz was finely crushed into chunky powder. Whether you decide on a sandy look or a whimsical, audacious pattern, using our quartz stone will lift your home with modern, posh sophistication.

Like marble, Engineered stone can be both humble and valiant. What would you choose? Whatever the choice, our quartz stone definitely won't fail to impress. Furthermore, the cost is very decent for this opulent stone.